Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Monday,September 16, 2024, 10:46:34

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,477
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 10
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Hammer Miniquad

Started by philtrum, Monday,May 12, 2014, 20:57:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Hands0n

Very nice indeed. These little Hammers fly beautifully well with the Naze32 in Horizon mode.  I need to work on the Baro  PID as it has an odd "pulsing" behaviour.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

Pauluk

Anyone know what the latest firmware is for the naze32,mines running 2.3,just wondered if its worth upgrading as some people seem to be having random power cuts,
im pretty sure thats what happened to mine.

Hands0n

You could check on GitHub. I haven';t access to a PC

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

--
Danny

Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

Biffa

Doesn';t Baseflight let you update to latest FW?
Steve

Pauluk

Quote from: Biffa on Sunday,July 06, 2014, 21:24:07
Doesn';t Baseflight let you update to latest FW?

It does,but it doesnt say what version is the latest.

Just wondering if 2.3 is the latest or has there been more updates

dockman

2.3 is the most recent version I can find.

As for the power loss you were talking about I have been getting it as well.  From what I have read it can either be a ground loop causing a brown out, or the ESC';s going out of sync.  I am still working on fixing the issue, I have rewired most everything and changed how some parts get power but still no luck.
I fly stuff

shazzy

I kept having power cuts and I found re flashing the board and starting fresh helped eliminate the power cuts. Also check your solder joints on the board and make sure the receiver is getting adequate power. After a few crashes I had a servo switch wriggling free from the receiver and contributing to the power cuts. 

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Frames: Daya 550, TBS Discovery & BAH Nemesis 250 Mini H Quad
FC: Naze 32 Acro. Pixhawk
Motors: Emax 600Kv, Sunnysky 980Kv, Sunnysky 2206 2300Kv
FrSky Taranis with TBS Crossfire Modules
Dominator FPV Goggles FG58U VRx, TS5823 VTx, TS5800 VTx

barneyg

Naze32 versioning is based on Multiwii.  So when MW went to 2.3 so did baseflight but then timecop does patch releases these are also called version 2.3.  The build date is the important thing.  Not sure how you find that out at the moment as I';ve not got it in front of me.

The lockup when using pwm (ie 1 cable per channel) mode for the RX connection was a known issue and fixed in a recent build ... if you';ve not updated the firmware since 1st June you will be effected.

Pauluk

Quote from: barneyg on Monday,July 07, 2014, 07:38:20
Naze32 versioning is based on Multiwii.  So when MW went to 2.3 so did baseflight but then timecop does patch releases these are also called version 2.3.  The build date is the important thing.  Not sure how you find that out at the moment as I';ve not got it in front of me.

The lockup when using pwm (ie 1 cable per channel) mode for the RX connection was a known issue and fixed in a recent build ... if you';ve not updated the firmware since 1st June you will be effected.

Thanks,i havent updated mine and do use pwm,will update it when i get back home.

kilby

Connect via the CLI and type version

The build date will be shown along with the revision #
Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

Hands0n

Today I have treated the Hammer to a new set of boots ::)

While I was away my order for RC Timer CF 5030 props arrived at home.  So today I did a bit of work to balance them, they all needed it, and fitted them to the Hammer. 

I';ve only been able to perform a low-level hover run in the back garden and it looks and feels totally locked in. Like it is nailed to the air. ~~ 

These are the props - http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=1066&productname=

--
Danny

philtrum

Heres a video montage from mine at the weekend, might need to turn the flip rate down a little lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOwk-mlKtMc
Many Thanks
Phil
[url="//www.makeitbuildit.co.uk"]www.makeitbuildit.co.uk[/url]

Jimbodiddly

Really liking that Phil it looks so stable & nimble, looks like the gains are nailed in nicely.

Jim

philtrum

thanks Jim,

Tbh they are a little high, theres a slight ossolation when in fast forward flight, cant see it when flying line of sight, but i can see it on the playback sometimes

Cheers
Phil
Many Thanks
Phil
[url="//www.makeitbuildit.co.uk"]www.makeitbuildit.co.uk[/url]

kilby

It';s flying well Phil
Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

Paulham

How do you make or flip Phil?? Lol

Also. Rates. I haven';t touched mine at all. Do I need to?