Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,September 27, 2024, 14:27:19

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,478
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 14
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

*** naza lite bargain ***

Started by Cloudbuster, Tuesday,January 28, 2014, 17:56:27

Previous topic - Next topic

Cloudbuster

Hi all.. Any of you lookin for a naza lite with GPS this is the cheapest i have seen and its in the uk !!!

Ebay no 281250952227

Regards rob  :smiley:
life is too short to worry about what others think !!!

[url="//www.skynamite.co.uk"]www.Skynamite.co.uk[/url]

Soul

Hmm do I want to replace my KK2.1 with this  :huh

strongstuff

XH558

Quote from: Soul on Tuesday,January 28, 2014, 17:58:52

YES you do ... you really REALLY do .... you really really REALLY do  ::)

Trust me - I did - and never looked back  ~~ :azn
David :)
[url="//www.mh434.com"]www.mh434.com[/url]
[url="//www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/"]www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/[/url]

Cloudbuster

Quote from: Soul on Tuesday,January 28, 2014, 17:58:52

Thats a no brainer Soul !!! The naza completely trounches the KK FC ,simply no comparison !!! Listen XH558 spend it !!! LOL

All the best rob

GdLookinMingeR

Would rather buy from a trusted store for the same price with free delivery as well
http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/quadcopters/flight-controllers/dji-naza-m-lite-flight-controller-gps

Highly recommend the naza lite combo have one myself
As well as all the other flight controllers
Carbon Tricopter with KK2 mini because you have to own a Tri and Falcon Evo FPV (rebuild again) with fatshark 600mw vtx & pz2040 cam. New addition (hidden from the missus!) 250 quad.

fruitsalad

watch who you buy from..
im having trouble with a faulty naza v2..
returned to seller (a well known one i wont say who) now the fun starts..
first and last time i will use this lot..
all i asked for was a replacement unit for the faulty one.
returned by tracked mail,delivered and signed for.
emailed several times about replacement,got a reply claiming not received it..
luckily i paid by paypal so had no choice but to open a claim..
dont grow up,just buy bigger toys!!!!

MOFO64

I grabbed one of these from Marionville models in Edinburgh the other day. £107.95 there aswell.
Naza V1 | 1040mm Quadcopter | 4x360kv | 4x 1565s | Zippy 5000mah 3S 30c | Hitec Optic Sport 6
My-Fly4 | 660mm M2M Quadcopter | 4x850kv | 4x1045s | Zippy 5000mah 3S 30c | Hitec Optic Sport 6

2.3m Global-hawk EDF UAV | Zippy 2200mah 4S 40c | Hitec Optic Sport 6

Soul

Is the Naza as good as the KK for manual and/or FPV flight?

tony

but 182.50 and free delivery you could get a complete quad just add battery connector zip ties and rx/tx to fly

free delivery

[attach=1]

http://www.firstpersonview.co.uk/quadcopters/dji-f330-arf-kit-naza-lite-bundle

Cloudbuster

Quote from: tony on Tuesday,January 28, 2014, 23:47:08
but 182.50 and free delivery you could get a complete quad just add battery connector zip ties and rx/tx to fly

free delivery

[attach=1]

Now thats a bargain and some !!!

MOFO64

Yeah you need radio gear aswell for that quad at £182.
Naza V1 | 1040mm Quadcopter | 4x360kv | 4x 1565s | Zippy 5000mah 3S 30c | Hitec Optic Sport 6
My-Fly4 | 660mm M2M Quadcopter | 4x850kv | 4x1045s | Zippy 5000mah 3S 30c | Hitec Optic Sport 6

2.3m Global-hawk EDF UAV | Zippy 2200mah 4S 40c | Hitec Optic Sport 6

DJImk2

Quote from: tony on Tuesday,January 28, 2014, 23:47:08

free delivery

[attach=1]

That';s exactly what I bought! Twice! (lost the first one!!) total bargain if you ask me and very fast delivery.

brod

Quote from: Soul on Tuesday,January 28, 2014, 23:27:58
Is the Naza as good as the KK for manual and/or FPV flight?
done lots of flights with both,fpv and LOS,KK2 flies better manual mode IMO..

Soul

OK might stick to my KK for now then - I want to learn to fly without aids if I can.

Chami82923

Already bagged myself one of these, couldn';t resist at that price! :smiley:
LF 330 with naza & GPS,
Hubsan X4 & Q4
Mini H-quad with naza m lite.
F550 with naza m lite
Diatone Silverline racing 250 (cc3d)

GdLookinMingeR

Soul the naza is a different kettle of fish, designed for AP

Think if you stick a £300 gopro on your quad and you fly out of range with your kk
It carries on without you..

Do the same with the naza it stops and flys back to you.
You don';t loose all your kit.

P.s. Conditions apply on that statement like three minute startup, magnetic interference. Acts of god etc but never lost one yet.

The kk2 is a beautifull bit of kit and I love mine.. Still wouldn';t chance all my hard earned cameras on it though that';s why I also have a möbius which I won';t weep over if I lost it!
Carbon Tricopter with KK2 mini because you have to own a Tri and Falcon Evo FPV (rebuild again) with fatshark 600mw vtx & pz2040 cam. New addition (hidden from the missus!) 250 quad.

Hands0n

--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

Soul

So if I';m planning to mainly stay LOS or tinker with a bit of FPV but not go far, then getting a Naza/Ardupilot would be overkill?

Chami82923

Quote from: Soul on Wednesday,January 29, 2014, 16:24:42
So if I';m planning to mainly stay LOS or tinker with a bit of FPV but not go far, then getting a Naza/Ardupilot would be overkill?

Definitely not, it gives you a lot more confidence to try new things, knowing you have a backup plan, if things start to get out of hand or you lose orientation, you can just flick in to GPS mode and it';ll hold itself where it is, giving you a chance to compose yourself and work out which way the thing';s pointing, and absolute worse case you can knock it into failsafe and it';ll fly back and land at your feet! Much better than having to explain to the missus that you';ve lost over a grands worth of kit!

Callum
LF 330 with naza & GPS,
Hubsan X4 & Q4
Mini H-quad with naza m lite.
F550 with naza m lite
Diatone Silverline racing 250 (cc3d)

dirtyharry

have thought about getting one but every video i';ve seen of one in action looks realy dull, can they be tweeked up ?

Soul

Hmm interesting. So with something like Arducopter or Naza you have to wait a while for a GPS lock before you can fly?

Which has the better mission/setup software? Naza doesn';t have Mac so I';d have to either always configure it at home or dualboot my laptop.

Ardupilot Mega 2.6 with GPS is £210 - so nearly twice as much as the Naza. Does work with my Mac though...

HowDoIfly

Ifly4 no more, Hubsan X4, R550v2, X650F-V4

Hands0n

Quote from: dirtyharry on Wednesday,January 29, 2014, 17:18:50
have thought about getting one but every video i';ve seen of one in action looks realy dull, can they be tweeked up ?

It really all depends on what you want your multi-rotor to do. If it is for 3D flying then something manual like the KK2 will do you just fine. 

You may get similar flight characteristics with several auto-modes thrown in if you go for MultiWii.

Naza will give you a great deal of stability and, as other have said, modes for auto-recovery should things start to go wrong that you cannot control.  It does have a Manual mode, and in that it is quite lively by degrees but probably not as lively as a manual board like the KK2.

APM 2.5/6 are awesomely complex being matched only by the likes of the DJI Wookong for sophistication. In that, they are also quite a handful to set up, although development work is going on to ease that up somewhat. They will also fly in full Manual mode and my experience of APM in that mode is that they are extremely responsive. Yet the same FC when put into one of its auto-modes will Loiter like it is nailed to the sky, RTL to within inches of take off, conduct auto-missions (waypoints) and all manner of other "stuff".  With a telemetry link you can even control its flight path from a GCS using a pseudo programming language.  And of course, you don';t have to do any of that stuff also ... you can just fly it in whichever mode you want for LOS or FPV.

I have no idea where you would pay £210 for an APM 2.6 with GPS - but prices do vary immensely and the usual shopping advice applies; shop around, caveat emptor.

Me? I fly Naza M Lite (FPV) and APM 2.5 (LOS soon to be FPV also) and love them both. The Naza is an easy fly, a bit lazy even. The APM quite lively and  a lot of fun.
--
Danny

Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

Soul

http://www.buildyourowndrone.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ARDUPILOT-MEGA-2%2E6-SIDE

£210 from there with the GPS and the Power module. You can buy cheap clones from RCTimer I think but I';d rather have a proper one.

Jimbodiddly

When you buy one take your time setting it up and you will find they fly great.

HowDoIfly

Quote from: Soul on Wednesday,January 29, 2014, 19:45:53
http://www.buildyourowndrone.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=ARDUPILOT-MEGA-2%2E6-SIDE

£210 from there with the GPS and the Power module. You can buy cheap clones from RCTimer I think but I';d rather have a proper one.

If, by proper one you mean originally made by 3DRobotics, I can';t see that is a "proper one". If you';re going to spend that much, have you considered the Pixhawk or PX4 (and there';s another 32-bit one coming out, can';t recall name now)?
Ifly4 no more, Hubsan X4, R550v2, X650F-V4

GdLookinMingeR

Quote from: Soul on Wednesday,January 29, 2014, 17:29:40
Hmm interesting. So with something like Arducopter or Naza you have to wait a while for a GPS lock before you can fly?

Which has the better mission/setup software? Naza doesn';t have Mac so I';d have to either always configure it at home or dualboot my laptop.

Ardupilot Mega 2.6 with GPS is £210 - so nearly twice as much as the Naza. Does work with my Mac though...
I am a mac pro user just install VMware and boot a copy of windows Xp up takes 30 secs on my mac pro

Hands0n

Quote from: Soul on Wednesday,January 29, 2014, 19:45:53

There would not be anything "improper" about an RCTimer clone, they are identical in all but manufacturer.  All you get with the 3DR version is the original manufacturer';s label. There is nothing different in terms of capability and equivalence.  Of course, buying 3DR you are supporting the original company.

Then for that money, I';d go buy a Pixhawk rather than the APM2.5/6 that is essentially coming to its end of life in a year or so.
--
Danny