Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Wednesday,October 02, 2024, 09:14:34

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,479
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 33
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 20
Total: 21

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

FPV EVENTS SIMULATOR

Started by greggmaN, Monday,January 02, 2017, 13:25:04

Previous topic - Next topic

greggmaN

Hello

whilst my quad is out of action im trying to find a half decent simulator to get my coordination better. i have got drl simulator and liftoff by steam...and they work fine, ive just downloaded the fpv events and i cant get my taranis to work? i have armed it like it says with 0 throttle and full right rudder but nothing, is there anyhting else i can do...it is only a free version is it suposed to work or just browse what they got? lol

any tips to get it working will be great, like i said my tx works fine with drl and liftoff.

richardg6paj

I think Velocidrone is better than fpvevent. The frame rate is better on my mediocre laptop.
And sorry I can';t help you with your Taranis problem as I';m using a Spectrum DX9 and USB dongle. But I';m sure I did see a video  on YouTube about setting that Taranis up for fpvevent.
I assume you';ve read this.
https://www.dronesimulation.co.uk/ug/FPVEventPE-USBConfig.pdf

motomvk

I had issues getting my flysky radio to work with it, one of the lads who wrote the code for it was messaging me for 2 hours one night trying to get it to work, and eventually sent me out a new USB thingy, which worked.

The one I';d bought didn';t have enough gain to work properly with FPV event, where it had worked fine with hotprops, DRL and FPV freerider.. however their customer service was excellent and they sorted everything out for me.

Go to the website and contact them and I';m sure they';ll help you out, they';re top lads.

greggmaN

got it working after going in config on fpv event thanks guys

heres my next question

flying around and it seems pretty easy flyign through gates...im a proper noob to it all aswell.....drl simulator is by far harder to do...would you say fpv event is not that realistic just seems to easy

greggmaN

i was in stable....ive put it in acro now woooo lol...its great more addictive than DRL