Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Tuesday,October 01, 2024, 14:25:05

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,478
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 33
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 19
Total: 20

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Corrie's Super Bebop Parrot

Started by LuMan, Monday,December 26, 2016, 20:21:06

Previous topic - Next topic

LuMan

So, I was watching Corrie the other day... Or, to be accurate, I was doing a crossword while the missus was watching it.. But, anyway, some bloke buys this lad a Bebop Parrot, and points out that it';s got a "500m range and 25min battery." I was astounded. Has it?

I was about to Google it, when the next scene had him coming back in for a charge after flying it in the street (or "Street")!

So, do I check out how good a Parrot REALLY is, or do I write to the Daily Mail, citing the "stupidity" of the producers for "encouraging all teenage boys to become POTENTIAL TERRORISTS - not to mention paedos and airline nuisances!!"

Or, should I just have another beer...?  :beer2:

Merry Christmas everyone. I hope it was all great fun and Parrot owners enjoy their extended range and battery power!!  :nananana:
Potensic F181DH  -  Ghost 250 (blue)  -  Cheerson CX-10/A  -  Syma X11C  -  FQ777-FQ17W  -  Eachine E57  -  BetaFPV 65S  -  Robocat 280 (in build)  -  Ghost 250 LED (in build) - And lots of broken stuff!

richardg6paj

I just watched Coronation Street (Tuesday) and ITV have shown a young teenager, Simon Barlow flying his Parrot Drone Christmas present in the street and using it';s built in camera he has recorded his father kissing his ex wife';s sister.

A program watched by millions is just what we need to spread the bad publicity
Joe Public is going to have a field day with that one.

shawdreamer

want my honest opinion..............

I think you should both stop watching such pointless wastes of uk airtime (regardless of whether your claiming it was just because the missus had it on :huh)

~~
550 custom H-copter (redesigned)
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

LuMan

Quote from: shawdreamer on Monday,December 26, 2016, 22:26:54
want my honest opinion..............

I think you should both stop watching such pointless wastes of uk airtime (regardless of whether your claiming it was just because the missus had it on :huh)

~~

Amen to that, sd!!  :laugh:

But it REALLY was the missus watching it... honest! I was sourcing parts to repair my crashed STOL 500  :whistling:
Potensic F181DH  -  Ghost 250 (blue)  -  Cheerson CX-10/A  -  Syma X11C  -  FQ777-FQ17W  -  Eachine E57  -  BetaFPV 65S  -  Robocat 280 (in build)  -  Ghost 250 LED (in build) - And lots of broken stuff!

shawdreamer

Quote from: LuMan on Tuesday,December 27, 2016, 19:59:23
Amen to that, sd!!  :laugh:

But it REALLY was the missus watching it... honest! I was sourcing parts to repair my crashed STOL 500  :whistling:

If you still retained your testicles youd';d ban it all together in your house.

amongst others on my current ban list....

Neighbours
Home and away
corrie
eastenders
holby city
casualty
any number of carbon copy america medical drama cack were the same dumb 5hit is rehashed and ran over and over again.
anything were all the people in a seemingly mundane everyday job actually appear to have the money and time to dress like supermodels and have the hair and nails done by high class salons  (eg NCIS LA/NEW ORLEANS, CSI/CSI NEW YORK etc)
Anything that in my terms started well then got "Americanized" eg: "ran out of story lines, oh I know lets just add guns and explosions"
big brother
jungle crap
anything with the words "celebrity" and "out" in it.

that last one might change though if they bring out a show called "Im a Celebrity Blow my brains the feck out".... unlikely but I like to consider myself an optimist
550 custom H-copter (redesigned)
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

richardg6paj

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much, methinks.  :laugh: :laugh:

guest325

Hahaha, my Mrs is always moaning about my apparent lack of interest in the TV, I';m always on YouTube........ perhaps it';s something to do with the dross you insist on watching dear...... ;)