Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,October 04, 2024, 16:30:09

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,479
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 22
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 13
Total: 13

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Sweden Kills FPV

Started by Hands0n, Saturday,October 22, 2016, 09:05:29

Previous topic - Next topic

Hands0n

It is reported (via Facebook) that in a move that will have shocked all the Swedish FPV pilots their High Court has cast a draconian ruling against the use of cameras on aerial vehicles. 

If this is true then they will have effectively outlawed the practical use of everything FPV.  "... permit to fly ..." as vague as vague gets, this could mean anything from a simple on-line application and a £5 fee for a period of time to requiring testing and qualification and expensive licensing. 

As this is a ruling as a result of an appeal there is no appeal process available to the Swedes. For them, if this sticks, it is game over ...

The collateral damage to the budding industry there will be terminal.

Today is a sad day in Sweden for us FPV pilots. Today two court rulings was made that decides that a camera mounted on a drone (unmanned aerial vehicle is considered to be survailance cam which is a threat to the personal integrity. You will be forced to apply for a permit to be able to fly with a camera on a drone. Ad the ruling decided at this present moment this will be the death for the FPV community in sweden as legit hobby. We will be forced to break the law each time we go out to do what we love the most. Un ****** belivable!!!! How can me flying in the forest be a larger threat to the personal integrity the all people with a mobile cam with direct uploading possibility to the Internet.  :( I';m chocked!!!!!!

URL: https://www.facebook.com/groups/miniquadclub/1768148143450001/?comment_id=1768351390096343&notif_t=like&notif_id=1477121973210351
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

apollo7

That sucks, and could be looked at over here in test cases
Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

hoverfly

Totaly nonsensical, if that were the case then all cameras should be banned as it';s possible to sit in a public space with a long lens and take pics of people. The only difference is the image taking is horizontal not vertical.  With regard to it being a " threat to the personal integrity" , how?
Isn';t any  optical device that enables viewing a  survailance cam.
Does this mean all their security cams will be removed.
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
 .Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....

apollo7

Quote from: hoverfly on Saturday,October 22, 2016, 09:47:42
Totaly nonsensical, if that were the case then all cameras should be banned as it';s possible to sit in a public space with a long lens and take pics of people. The only difference is the image taking is horizontal not vertical.  With regard to it being a " threat to the personal integrity" , how?
Isn';t any  optical device that enables viewing a  survailance cam.
Does this mean all their security cams will be removed.
Sweden all but invented the phone with camera, does thi mean camera phones will be banned, i think not
Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

GdLookinMingeR

David from Rc Explorer will be devastated...

Carbon Tricopter with KK2 mini because you have to own a Tri and Falcon Evo FPV (rebuild again) with fatshark 600mw vtx & pz2040 cam. New addition (hidden from the missus!) 250 quad.

guest325

Quote from: GdLookinMingeR on Saturday,October 22, 2016, 10:01:57
David from Rc Explorer will be devastated...
So could a big part of his business!!!
This is unbelievable, typical kneejerk reaction to what';s going on elsewhere in the world; so are they also going to ban security cameras in shops and on the roads and big telephoto lenses??? I think not!!!
Also how about military and police operated drones, I guess they are exempt and have carte blanche!!!

Cheredanine

Hope that is not the first domino

Powernumpty

Ridiculous, I thought the Swedes were meant to be a highly educated and tolerant society, completely unjustified.

Other agendas are afoot here.

hoverfly

I think I can see  the thin end of a fkucing big wedge. :banghead:
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
 .Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....

Saleem

Quote from: Powernumpty on Saturday,October 22, 2016, 11:03:47
Ridiculous, I thought the Swedes were meant to be a highly educated and tolerant society, completely unjustified.

They were until the eu was formed and joined it.

Most of them will still fly,this is just another way for the rich to use politics to make money for paper and for someone to run a profit making business based of processing fpv flyers where we basicly get to do it for free at the moment.
:smiley:

shawdreamer

I thought the Swedes were meant to be a highly educated and tolerant society,

was that before or after they agreed to stockpile stolen gold for the single most evil group of people this world has seen to date and then refused to give it back after that same group were defeated :hmm:

civility and tolerance is a matter of perspective when needed.
550 custom H-copter (redesigned)
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

realpastaman

Nanny State knows best :)