Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Tuesday,October 08, 2024, 00:38:57

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,479
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 11
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 9
Total: 9

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

They is on to I (link to UFO story)

Started by Powernumpty, Tuesday,September 27, 2016, 15:02:32

Previous topic - Next topic

Slayer23

silly question but how do you fly one of the LOS ???
and how do you tell the orientation of it relative to ones self when flying>?

Is it badly affected by wind and does the flight controller implenent gps modes correctly?

Was this not on sale in ALDI last month for 19.99?

Neil :D
Mr,Mr, Can I have a go
please, please, please
oh did you want to hit that tree
shoulda let me have a go Mr I wouldn't have let it go that far I cant see it past 30m
bet you wish you had let me have a go no Mr
EH ??? Don't You ? Mr

Bajadre

Yeah seen that on front of evening post today lol aliens  :rofl:
Emax nighthawk 280,Emax x4,Blade 350qx3,dx6 (gen2),fatshark doms v2.

hoverfly

Stupid fuzz, anybody can see at  52 seconds a nipple is clearly visble, it';s a flying tit. :rofl:
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
 .Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....

Slayer23

Quote from: hoverfly on Tuesday,September 27, 2016, 16:39:39
Stupid fuzz, anybody can see at  52 seconds a nipple is clearly visble, it';s a flying tit. :rofl:

Where they on sale in aldis ????
Mr,Mr, Can I have a go
please, please, please
shoulda let me have a go Mr I wouldn't have let it go that far I cant see it past 30m
EH ??? Don't You ? Mr

Powernumpty

Medion MB100c Monoboobcopter.

I believe they keep spare nipples too a they can wear with use.

That';s probably why they couldn';t see it, I certainly have seen any for a while.

Slayer23

Mr,Mr, Can I have a go
please, please, please
EH ??? Don't You ? Mr

shawdreamer

looks like a Chinese paper candle balloon to me

couple of years bask they were seen floating across the sky every night for weeks round my way.

first couple of weeks there was shitloads of idiots "seeing ufo';s over Merseyside flying in formation!"

the rest of us saw them a thought "must be Chinese new year or something" :rolleyes:
550 custom H-copter (redesigned)
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

Powernumpty

Yes that would be one of the obvious candidates but according to the Police report:

1. it was not visible in the normal spectrum
2. it was moving against the wind direction
3. it stayed at the same altitude for the duration of the sighting (about 7 minutes)

2 and 3 could be explained by local wind direction being different to where the Polic helicopter was, 1 might just be lantern was obscured behind slight cloud cover.

It interested me because the guys are trained observers and this must have been approved for release with all the possibility for amusement.

XH558

UFOs and aliens have always amused me ...

my 2 pennorth is based on some logical thought processes..

IF there was an alien super power capable of light speed flight/travel (presumably it would have to be light speed as there are no discernible evidences of intelligent life in our immediate solar system)
Then why oh why would that hyper intelligent life form just hover over the Bristol Channel near a helicopter ... if they didn';t want to be detected then if they are that intelligent surely they wouldn';t BE detected...   
If that intelligent - and obviously not war like as we would surely have been obliterated long before now - then why not land on the forecourt of Buckingham Palace (or The White House as most aliens would obviously be drawn to America as that';s where all the best alien films are made) and announce themselves as intelligent peaceful beings.

Perhaps, though - and here';s my theory - they are hyper hyper intelligent and don';t want to to fraternise with our inferior lifestyle of planet destroying warmongering and infighting face to face BUT they do allow their young and developing beings to book with ';Thomson InterGalactic Tours'; on the ';Lets put the wind up the earthlings'; tour and allow glimpses of cigar shaped and round objects here and there to get us all in a frenzy .. the success of the tour then judged by the size of the frenzy observed. :frantic:

Its a theory  ;) :laugh:
David :)
[url="//www.mh434.com"]www.mh434.com[/url]
[url="//www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/"]www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/[/url]

kilby

To be honest I have this simple query for all the UFO nuts.

If they have their FTL capabilities, advanced propulsion and navigation systems able to travel across the void.

They can avoid gravity sources any lumps of rock and even gas clouds at trans light speeds

How come they crash into everything when they do arrive in Bumhole New Mexico.

Surely their craft aren';t DJI products purchased from Amazon, Best Buy or Currys (other interstellar retailers are available)
Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

shawdreamer

Quote from: kilby on Wednesday,September 28, 2016, 11:06:36
How come they crash into everything when they do arrive in Bumhole New Mexico.

TomTom fart?

Quote from: kilby on Wednesday,September 28, 2016, 11:06:36
Surely their craft aren';t DJI products purchased from Amazon, Best Buy or Currys (other interstellar retailers are available)

Tsk, even interstellar aliens from the planet QuarkFart-3 want Youtube hits!

<adjusts foil kitchen roll DIY anti-brainwave pyramid helmet and returns to obsessively watching every episode of the original startrek series while taking notes>
550 custom H-copter (redesigned)
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

hoverfly

https://youtu.be/iG3cCFKpjVQ
A few of these suckers flying  around at closing time might be fun. :blink
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
 .Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....