+-

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

Gaza07: 3 pages of errors just of the greyscale theme  :-\

Gaza07: Thanks BR

Gaza07: 3 New Themes installed all Dark  ::)

Gaza07: Oh Smush is dark Atomiclama is gonna love it, I hope

Bad Raven: https://github.com/topics/smf-themes

Gaza07: No you cant have a local theme, also the theme has to be v2.1 compatible and there arent any or not worth having yet

Bad Raven: Also, as Windoze, etc, can Themes be local install?

Bad Raven: Don't know about version compatibility, but there are loads of free and pay Theme sites AL, browse and suggest a suitable one for you?

View Shout History

Stats ezBlock

Members
Total Members: 8025
Latest: madoleo
New This Month: 8
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 194837
Total Topics: 19632
Most Online Today: 37
Most Online Ever: 530
(June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Members: 1
Guests: 24
Total: 25

Theme Select ezBlock

Search ezBlock

Advanced Search

Naze32 Acro in a wing

Started by MP66, July 10, 2015, 20:54:39

Previous topic - Next topic

MP66

Hi,

I have installed a Naze32 in a flying wing.

It all works ok with passthrought but I need to tune it in the modes as the servos chatter and twitch like mad... The Naze is soo sensitive...

Has anyone got this to work at all??
This is getting expensive!

DarkButterfly

I had a similar issue with a KK2 on a flying wing, but I read somewhere, if you power the board with a separate BEC, it prevents interference affecting the servos, however I';ve never tried it so cannot confirm if it works.
Why use 4 motors when you can use 6?

YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/RobR386

MP66

Cheers, it is the Naze that is making the servos chatter if I move the board... I am messing with the pids to see if I can get it to calm down a bit.

Does looptime slow the fc down??

DarkButterfly

Quote from: MP66 on July 10, 2015, 21:13:51
Cheers, it is the Naze that is making the servos chatter if I move the board... I am messing with the pids to see if I can get it to calm down a bit.

Does looptime slow the fc down??

I think it does, although I left it at default on my mini hex, never had the need to change it.
Why use 4 motors when you can use 6?

YouTube channel
https://www.youtube.com/user/RobR386

Chippercheese

I have recently installed Naze into a wing (primarily to work as a PPM hub to reduce wiring embedded in the foam). Generally fly in passthru mode, but I';ve tested Angle and Horizon briefly with default PIDs and it seems pretty calm (although it can build a bit of pitch oscillation if the wind is up).

Are you seeing the issue with the board secured to the wing or just in initial testing? The servos twitch a LOT for me with the board floating free, but they settle down when I firmly attach the board (nylon standoffs hot-glued to the fuselage)

TBS Discovery + ghetto printed gimbal, HovershipMHQ 1 & 2, QAV250, Turnigy Talon V2, chinese Alien500 thingie, 3d Printed Tricopter, Bix 3, Flyingwings.co.uk FalconEVO, Venturi EVO 1+2, Hornet Racing Wing, Radjet800 (by the dozen)... Permanent sucker for FPV, and lots and lots of OpenLR

MP66

I did notice it calm if I pinned it down, I will install it propperly tomorrow and see.

Thanks,