Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,September 06, 2024, 22:01:21

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,476
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 21
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 12
Total: 12

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Integrated PDB for ZMR 250

Started by quadfather, Saturday,October 18, 2014, 16:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Trev2971

Quote from: kugabooga on Wednesday,November 19, 2014, 20:52:25
Nice one, everything in place for new build , just waiting on PCB , may switch Rx from x8r to avoid telemetry problems but that';s for another thread lol .

Im the same been waiting to start this for what seems like ages ... cant wait
TBS Discovery v1 Naza FC / 3d print gimbal
TBS Discovery NazeAcro £100 Special
Alien 500 clone Multiwii
Flamewheel
TBS Discovery Naze32 full
Tbs Discovery aq500pro fc
RCX mini naze acro
Blackout Mini naze acro
HK550 scratch mini nazeacro
building a carbon tri
Hubsan X4 H107L (2)
Hubsan 107D and 10

mrmurder1975

its certainly been a long wait. i ordered mine the middle of last month (a day before the cut off date,whenever that was,cant remember now) but it seems a lot longer!

would of opened a paypal dispute by now with any other seller. it was only the fact that other people were saying he was trust worthy and he kept giving us updates that i decided to have faith and just wait.

looks like our patience is about to pay off at last.

really hope the buzzer on the #2 board is louder than the #1 board. The buzzer on that board is a complete waste of time imo and is just dead weight.

on a lighter note, my board cam and micro vtx arrived yesterday so got my build completed. fully loaded my zmr comes in a 448g, which is pretty good!
i have 6 inch hq props on there too and it goes like s*it off a shovel!

just need to save for some goggles now....that could take a while. :-/
How high can it go?    High!
How far can it go?      Far!
How fast can it go?     Fast!
Can i have a go?        NO!!

criticalmass

Can';t wait to see these builds. I';ve ordered a simplepdb for my first mini. Anyone used one before?
H1:
DJI F450 FW
******* Retired*******
E300 Propulsion System
Naza M V2
Mobius on 3d Printed Gimbal
FS 600TVL FPV Cam

H2:
ZMR250 CF
Multistar Elite 2204-2300KV
Naze32 Acro
5" Gemfan Props

H3:
TBS Discovery
E300 Propulsion System
Naza M V2
FS 600TVL FPV Cam
600mW Immersion vTx

mrmurder1975

heres mine with a batch one pdb. led';s are much brighter than they appear in the pics.

criticalmass

H1:
DJI F450 FW
******* Retired*******
E300 Propulsion System
Naza M V2
FS 600TVL FPV Cam

H2:
ZMR250 CF
Naze32 Acro
5" Gemfan Props

H3:
TBS Discovery
E300 Propulsion System
Naza M V2
FS 600TVL FPV Cam
600mW Immersion vTx

mrmurder1975

nub

Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

mrmurder1975

sure does mate. and with someone a bit more methodical than me, it could prob look a whole lot better still

mrmurder1975

someone on rcg had an email from overcraft today saying their board had shipped and gave a tracking number. looks like the shipping has commenced.
ive not had anything yet in relation to my board but maybe he is sending them staggered, probably has a lot to send and cant do them all in one go but packs a few, sends them then goes back and packs a few more.

kugabooga

Not had anything myself. Will post on here when and if I do .

mrmurder1975

Quote from: kugabooga on Friday,November 21, 2014, 20:30:47
Not had anything myself. Will post on here when and if I do .

yeah if you could that would be great. i will do the same. hopefully we will start seeing lots of posts from people saying they have got tracking info.

mrmurder1975

boards are going to be posted today. but he might not get to send tracking details straight away,but it will get done.

Hands0n

Quote from: mrmurder1975 on Monday,November 24, 2014, 10:00:34
boards are going to be posted today. but he might not get to send tracking details straight away,but it will get done.

Cheers for the updates Dal.  Much appreciated.   The radio silence since sending the money has been a bit nerve-racking, but yer updates have been golden.   ~~   
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

Marty McFly

That';s great news im waiting on 2 of them,thank';s for posting,Marty and the borrowed doggie, :scotland:

mrmurder1975

no worries gents. glad to help. ~~

with a little luck, we should have them by the end of the week, what with them only coming from spain.

barneyg

Quote from: mrmurder1975 on Monday,November 24, 2014, 10:32:25
no worries gents. glad to help. ~~

with a little luck, we should have them by the end of the week, what with them only coming from spain.

You mean I';m going to have to actually order the rest of the frame ?  :laugh:

mrmurder1975

Quote from: barneyg on Monday,November 24, 2014, 10:48:36
You mean I';m going to have to actually order the rest of the frame ?  :laugh:

it may fly a little better if you do!!  :laugh: ::)

criticalmass

Any plans for another group buy on these?
H1:
DJI F450 FW
******* Retired*******
E300 Propulsion System
Naza M V2
FS 600TVL FPV Cam

H2:
ZMR250 CF
Naze32 Acro
5" Gemfan Props

H3:
TBS Discovery
E300 Propulsion System
Naza M V2
FS 600TVL FPV Cam
600mW Immersion vTx

topdonkey

Wish i';d spotted these when they came up for sale, just spent 2 days creating a custom wiring loom for my zmr250, still a week away from flying it i think as the wiring is a lot more complex than i was expecting, and trying to figure out what connects to what and which port isnt easy !

mrmurder1975

Quote from: topdonkey on Monday,November 24, 2014, 16:22:57
Wish i';d spotted these when they came up for sale, just spent 2 days creating a custom wiring loom for my zmr250, still a week away from flying it i think as the wiring is a lot more complex than i was expecting, and trying to figure out what connects to what and which port isnt easy !

if you want a board keep an eye on www.team-legit.com

these are expected to go on pre order as of the 1st of december... or maybe even sooner. keep an eye on the banner for when it goes from out of stock to pre order status.
they ship fast and are trusted so dont worry about getting ripped off.

Team-legit are the only place you will be able to buy one now, unless someone offers some up for an inflated price somewhere.
But even then, all is not lost as the creator of the board is likely to give the production rights to them so they can continue production, but that will probably be a while off yet. so if you want one sooner, keep a close eye on that website mate.

mrmurder1975

latest update from overcraft. sent to someone via pm but kindly shared.

';';Packaging takes mores time than normal, and I couldn';t make packaging on weekend, so I decide not to spend time on sending the trackings.

I sent most of the packets yesterday and today, but I still have a few to send. I hope to finish tomorrow. Most of the address are "crypted", takes me time to figure out the county/region on a few of them';';.

~~

barneyg

You know I read that thread and put my head in my hands ... he said 18 - 45 days in his first post ... and the order was placed on the 20th of October.

People really are so impatient.

mrmurder1975

lol yep, me being one of them!  ;)

would of been helpful if he had posted in the thread that a load are in the post and the rest are soon to follow, just puts peoples minds at ease if nothing else. after all, we all have a financial investment in the boards. Personally i would post each time i sent a load off and definately post when they have all been sent off.
Then start listing tracking numbers. Although i have no idea how many orders he received. could be 20, could be 250 for all i know so i guess we just have to be patient, i don';t suspect for a second he is going to rip anybody off but slightly more frequent updates would be really helpful.

Marty McFly

Yes I would imagine a high number where ordered,as it was on R CG which is global,want my one now,Marty and the borrowed doggie, :scotland:

quadfather

Quote from: barneyg on Wednesday,November 26, 2014, 09:42:05
You know I read that thread and put my head in my hands ... he said 18 - 45 days in his first post ... and the order was placed on the 20th of October.

People really are so impatient.

For me it';s not about patience, otherwise I';d never order from far east.  It was the fact that there was no communication whatsoever after I laid down the dosh.
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

kugabooga

I for one am thankful the guy went to the trouble of making it ( I imagine a slight profit was made) . Wish I had the knowhow to have done it myself lol

kilby

He probably had a bigger response than he could actually cope with.

Probably would have been better to have limitex himself to 25 or 50  or whatever he was comfortable dealing with.

Then again that is the fate that had befallen many kickstarter folks and they feel duty bound to not exclude people right at the start.

Sounds like folks will be getting their boards and the boards sure do look useful
Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

Marty McFly

I ordered 2,then whent to order an other 2 and he would not take the order,Marty and the borrowed doggie, :scotland:

quadfather

Speak of the wolf!  I just received an email from overcraft saying that he shipped out the PDBs Monday to Wednesday (today).  European buyers should receive the items in 5-7 days. ~~
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

Marty McFly

also received e-mail,Marty and the borrowed doggie, :scotland: