Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Monday,September 16, 2024, 11:43:54

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,477
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 10
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Integrated PDB for ZMR 250

Started by quadfather, Saturday,October 18, 2014, 16:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

deano

Might order some batch 4 pdb';s when i get home
dji f330
q450 hk clone
3 whitesheep

topdonkey

What extra is going into the V4 PDB ?, only thing i can think that would be nice is integration of the vtx maybe ?

deano

Quote from: topdonkey on Sunday,February 22, 2015, 11:52:14
What extra is going into the V4 PDB ?, only thing i can think that would be nice is integration of the vtx maybe ?

Yes. I would of thought those mini 5v diy modules Would be perfect
dji f330
q450 hk clone
3 whitesheep

mrmurder1975

Quote from: Fletch on Saturday,February 21, 2015, 21:32:01
Mine all connected up!

nice and tidy! (dont forget to take the sticker off the buzzer though! ::) )
How high can it go?    High!
How far can it go?      Far!
How fast can it go?     Fast!
Can i have a go?        NO!!

quadfather

Quote from: Fletch on Saturday,February 21, 2015, 21:32:01
Mine all connected up!

Nice and tidy, indeed! ~~

Quote from: mrmurder1975 on Sunday,February 22, 2015, 13:08:40
dont forget to take the sticker off the buzzer though! ::)

But only after washing!   :laugh:

-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

Dino

Quote from: quadfather on Sunday,February 22, 2015, 17:34:19
Nice and tidy, indeed! ~~

But only after washing!   :laugh:

Dear overcraft, thanks for the lovely PDB, however please send me a refund as the board did not function correctly after I introduced it to some Fairy Liquid and a scouring pad!  :laugh:

ChavasRegal

Oops ordered a batch 4 and LED ring, guess I';ll be building a ZMR 250 sometime in the future  :eating:

deano

ordered 2 myself. But i didnt bother with led ring.

Thinking of migrating the cheap chinese bundle to the glass fibre frame and building up the carbon fibre frame with quality parts
dji f330
q450 hk clone
3 whitesheep

topdonkey

I think i';ll wait for the V5 before i order another one !, looking at getting a mini Tarot 200 quad once Phil gets them in, looks like it could be lots of tiny fun !!

Revs

I think I dun mucked up. I ordered a couple from the Team Legit site yesterday and it';s the V2. What';s the difference between the V2 and the later versions?

http://www.team-legit.com/#!product/prd14/2789026941/pdb-board-for-team-legit-250-whiteout-v2

mrmurder1975

Quote from: Revs on Thursday,February 26, 2015, 10:06:14
I think I dun mucked up. I ordered a couple from the Team Legit site yesterday and it';s the V2. What';s the difference between the V2 and the later versions?

http://www.team-legit.com/#!product/prd14/2789026941/pdb-board-for-team-legit-250-whiteout-v2

Some minor changes so far, a copy/paste from the v4 thread...

PDB Features:
Note*: New version could have new features than this list
Esc integration: Solder your esc on the board. You can also solder the signal wires to the pdb, so you even has less wires around there!

3s and 4s compatibility. You can power 3s and 4s batteries. Also you can power 2s batteries, but most motors run at 3 and 4s.

Multiples FC supported: Naze32, Flip32, CC3D, kk board and any other 36x36mm.

Onboard 5v BEC: This board uses the lm2940 regulator to provide an output of 5v and 1 amp. You can power your flight control with that bec and buy OPTO esc. Also you can buy your normal esc, and power the flight control from the bec of the esc #1. You decide what you prefer

Fpv filter: Esc make noise to the fpv system, so this board has a inbuilt fpv filter to avoid that noise. All outputs are filtered on the pdb.

Optional 4S battery fpv regulator: If you want to run your fpv at 4S, you should know that some systems run only at 12v. So you can easily plug a pololu regulator step down, or step up-down and thats it!. https://www.pololu.com/product/2846 (kind #1 kind #2) Not only pololus regulators, any other regulators accepted as well, most people buy them on ebay.

Front Camera 3 power options: To cover all kinds of cameras, front camera can be powered from the battery, from the bec, or from the 4s regulator (in case you need it 12v from 4s).

Video transmitter power options: Same as front camera, the video could be powered from the battery or the 4s 12v optinal regulator. But also it can be used into the osd. In that case solder the AV wire to the OSD pad instead of the Camera AV, and you have your minim OSD full wired. You dont need to wire anything else!

Minim OSD integration. Minim OSD its very small, and it can be soldered under the FC, so you dont lost room for other components. It shows you the FC stats into your fpv, such as level, current voltage, bar, even rssi or gps speed and compass. Minim OSD kv version supported as well. Wires are minimal, you only need to solder the rx and tx pads next to the FC, and they are really close to it.

Evolved leg copper retraction. In the past some shorts happends using metalic spacers who bit the solder mask with the time. Carbon fiber its conductive, so in this version the shape of the legs has been retracted front the copper to keep a very solid anti-shorts system. Also any spacer has a retraction of 8mm to support metalic and nylon spacers.

Friendly Esc Pads: Esc pads angled to provide a easy solder even if you place your esc on the legs. There are also holes to provide wire access to the space between plates in case you plug your esc on the middle.

Auxiliary Front esc pads: Some people get wide lens on the fron camera, so they need to retract the camera much as possible. Front camera pads are retracted as well, but now you also have alternative power to avoid nuts from the camera hit the wires.

Optional Inbuild leds: This board has 20 leds on it, but there is a optional jumper to allow turning they off. Jumper its shorted by default, you dont need to short jumpers to get the board running as normal. Also you can use this solder jump to turn the leds on or off when you want with electronics.

Big holes: Big holes to make the board weigh less.

Optional inbuilt Buzzer: PDB includes a buzzer, just solder it its optional. Easy solder. Very usefull if you lost your quadcopter and you want to find it, or you want to setup your profiles without looking at the leds of the FC.

CleanFlight LEd System. Buy some WS2812 or WS2812b led stips, and make your quad cooler.

I have a pre order for 2 batch 4 pdb';s i dont need 2 but i got 2 in case anyone on here missed out and wanted one, at mates rates from me.
If you dont want to keep the v2 you ordered, ill gladly do a straight swap for a v4 board with you mate when i get my sticky little mitts on them.
I dont even mind if you want to fly the v2 until the v4 arrive, as long as it still works when/if we swap, its fine by me. The v4 you get,if you want it, will be new and unused.

mrmurder1975

Oh and anybody reading this today (26/2) that wants a v4 board, today is the last day for pre ordering......just a heads up!

Revs

My two Team Legit boards have just landed. 8 days from ordering, so not bad :smiley:

[attachimg=1]

Hands0n

I';m a teeny bit miffed that the v4 was announced within days of my v3 arriving. Oh well, thems the breaks..

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

Allen Williams

Quote from: Revs on Thursday,March 05, 2015, 13:30:55
My two Team Legit boards have just landed. 8 days from ordering, so not bad :smiley:

[attachimg=1]

Is this the v4 board?
BNUC-S PILOT WITH PFAW

ChavasRegal

Dino

Quote from: Allen Williams on Thursday,March 05, 2015, 22:21:41
Is this the v4 board?
It';s the V3, the V2 doesn';t have the minimosd integration and the V4s haven';t been made yet.

Revs

Great! I thought they were v2, it says ';OverCraft 1.2 PCB'; on it, but it is indeed a v3 :D