Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,September 19, 2024, 00:20:25

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,478
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 30
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 27
Total: 27

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Integrated PDB for ZMR 250

Started by quadfather, Saturday,October 18, 2014, 16:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

barneyg

yay ... they turned up today ... I got 4 boards.  Basically 2 for myself and 2 in case  people on here missed out (I had seen at least one person who wanted but didn';t have funds available at the time).

Despite on the original ordering form stating he could only fit 2 in a package he stuffed all 4 into a single jiffy bag all wrapped up in that kinda dense foam sheet padding.  He';d rolled them up capacitor to capacitor so while there was only one layer between each board by the time he';d put it in the jiffy bag they really weren';t going anywhere and there was a reasonable amount of protection.  Ironic really as if I';d only ordered 2 there probably would have been much less protection.

mrmurder1975

great news fella. well chuffed for you.

if you do decide to sell a pdb on, id be very interested mate so please give me a shout if you do

(i can buy it this weekend if you want to recoup some of your money mate. but im flat broke until then)
How high can it go?    High!
How far can it go?      Far!
How fast can it go?     Fast!
Can i have a go?        NO!!

deano

Quote from: barneyg on Wednesday,January 07, 2015, 14:28:44
yay ... they turned up today ... I got 4 boards.  Basically 2 for myself and 2 in case  people on here missed out (I had seen at least one person who wanted but didn';t have funds available at the time).

Despite on the original ordering form stating he could only fit 2 in a package he stuffed all 4 into a single jiffy bag all wrapped up in that kinda dense foam sheet padding.  He';d rolled them up capacitor to capacitor so while there was only one layer between each board by the time he';d put it in the jiffy bag they really weren';t going anywhere and there was a reasonable amount of protection.  Ironic really as if I';d only ordered 2 there probably would have been much less protection.

If your selling one im interested. Thanks
dji f330
q450 hk clone
3 whitesheep

Revs

barneyg

LOL that is 4 people interested and only 2 spare boards assuming I keep 2 for me.

Revs

:laugh:

I was just putting it out there in case anyone has a spare. Don';t deprive yourself fella :smiley:

Roccodog

Dino

Quote from: Roccodog on Sunday,January 11, 2015, 21:44:59
It looks like the design for the batch 3 boards has been sorted.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2293247&page=33
Looks pretty epic with built in BECs and OSD support glad I';ve got one on order!  ::)

Not glad I';m going to have to strip the V2 down when it gets here though! lol

Allen Williams

Wahhhhooooo got all my components ready and waiting!
BNUC-S PILOT WITH PFAW

bulletjie

Has anyone seen this? http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2306948
NUCLEUS ZMR250 Integrated PDB
Looks like the biz!

flybywire

Looks good, almost worth buying a ZMR for.   :smiley:
Blog: [url="http://ajwillis303.wix.com/stuff"]http://ajwillis303.wix.com/stuff[/url]
The spiritual home of fpv large
Keep it emax, capiche?
Hardware? sure, I got hardware!

Hands0n

I like that a lot. It is going to appeal to the FPV Racers in particular. I do like how a minimOSD is plug compatible for the board. Its always a right headache mounting the FPV gear on the mini H quads.
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

bulletjie

I bought two of his boards. Now just wait and hope they arrive  :waiting:

Dino

I';ve been watching that thread for a while now. The only thing that';s stopping me is that I';ve already got an Overcraft v2 PDB with a v3 on order.  Very tempted but I don';t know if I can justify spending another £20 this month on what will be my 3rd PDB for the same frame!

Fletch

Looks like they are with overcraft and are ready for shipping early next week

Sweet Pickle

Hmm,
If these are shipping next week I';b better get on and complete my Tarot build.
Busy times  ~~

deano

has any one had an email about batch 3 shipping yet?
dji f330
q450 hk clone
3 whitesheep

Dino

Sweet Pickle

Reading the thread it doesn';t look like he has emailed on dispatch in the past and probably wont now.
Hi might mock up some decent boards but communication doesn';t seem to be a strong point. English not being his first language goes some way to excusing that I guess?  :whistling:

Dino

Quote from: Sweet Pickle on Thursday,February 12, 2015, 16:57:08
Reading the thread it doesn';t look like he has emailed on dispatch in the past and probably wont now.
Hi might mock up some decent boards but communication doesn';t seem to be a strong point. English not being his first language goes some way to excusing that I guess?  :whistling:
He emailed everyone once he had shipped batch 2.  No tracking info, just a message to say that they were on their way.

Despite reading the RCGroups thread, I had somehow missed the his post saying that he had started shipping them!  :rolleyes:  Let the waiting commence  :popcorn:

Allen Williams

BNUC-S PILOT WITH PFAW

topdonkey

I bought 2 of them as well and they arrived 2 days ago, i';m halfway into building them into my quad, had to order some more header strip as i didnt have any more straight pin strip to solder the osd onto the board with so just waiting on that to arrive now

Dino

Mine arrived today  ::)  Just need to find some kid free time to get the soldering iron out and cross deck everything from the V2 PDB.

Still need to buy a minimosd and get my head around the Flip32 & Baseflight or Cleanflight though as I';m swapping the CC3D out!

Allen Williams

Quote from: Dino on Saturday,February 21, 2015, 13:43:20
Mine arrived today  ::)  Just need to find some kid free time to get the soldering iron out and cross deck everything from the V2 PDB.

Still need to buy a minimosd and get my head around the Flip32 & Baseflight or Cleanflight though as I';m swapping the CC3D out!

I';m in the same boat as you Dino, hopefully grand parents will take the little one away tomorrow! I';m sticking with cc3d I love it.
BNUC-S PILOT WITH PFAW

deano

dji f330
q450 hk clone
3 whitesheep

mrmurder1975

He has announced a batch 4 pdb will soon go into production. These ones come with a ring of programmable LEDS (well they cost extra, but not much) and its looking pretty good so far.
How high can it go?    High!
How far can it go?      Far!
How fast can it go?     Fast!
Can i have a go?        NO!!

deano

dji f330
q450 hk clone
3 whitesheep

Fletch

Trev2971

Ive ordered another pair of batch 4 ... quite a few extra bits :)
TBS Discovery v1 Naza FC / 3d print gimbal
TBS Discovery NazeAcro £100 Special
Alien 500 clone Multiwii
Flamewheel
TBS Discovery Naze32 full
Tbs Discovery aq500pro fc
RCX mini naze acro
Blackout Mini naze acro
HK550 scratch mini nazeacro
building a carbon tri
Hubsan X4 H107L (2)
Hubsan 107D and 10

deano

Soldered the esc and power lead and powered up the cc3d so far  no magic smoke has tried to escaped. Thats go to be a good sign
dji f330
q450 hk clone
3 whitesheep