Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,September 19, 2024, 00:24:41

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,478
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 30
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Integrated PDB for ZMR 250

Started by quadfather, Saturday,October 18, 2014, 16:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Hands0n

Mine arrived. As others have said, the post bag and internal packing to keep the two boards separate is "inadequate".  One of the buzzers had its wires folded out flat through impacting something along the way. They straightened out okay. I haven';t applied power to the PDB just yet. That is to be done.  I';m happy and hopeful.

One observation - these won';t take a hard landing without damage to the LEDs.  I suppose that is fair enough given what they are and how reasonably priced they are.  But they do look very good when activated (as I saw when working on @mrmurder';s). 
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

quadfather

Still waiting... [attachimg=1]
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

barneyg

another day another disappointment

Marty McFly

my 2 just arrived seem in good condition need to solder buzzer';s on to bothboard';s,Marty and the borrowed doggie, :scotland:

quadfather

It appears that I won';t receive mine this year...  :cry

Marty McFly

Sorry to hear that,Narty and the borrowed doggie
, :scotland:

Trev2971

QF say the word and Ill stick my spare in the post to you  ....

you can send me one back when yours arrive ....

only wish I';d thought to offer sooner
TBS Discovery v1 Naza FC / 3d print gimbal
TBS Discovery NazeAcro £100 Special
Alien 500 clone Multiwii
Flamewheel
TBS Discovery Naze32 full
Tbs Discovery aq500pro fc
RCX mini naze acro
Blackout Mini naze acro
HK550 scratch mini nazeacro
building a carbon tri
Hubsan X4 H107L (2)
Hubsan 107D and 10

Hands0n

Quote from: quadfather on Wednesday,December 31, 2014, 15:14:47
It appears that I won';t receive mine this year...  :cry

There';s five hours left. If you nip over to me I';ll let you have one of mine in lieu of yours arriving in 2015. ;)
--
Danny

Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

quadfather

Thanks guys, really appreciate the offer, but I currently have no means of transportation.  :notworthy:

Apparently mine stuck in customs.  :blink

barneyg

Mine just says "accepted".  Has done since the 23rd ... this is the 2nd attempt ... tbh about to give up and raise a paypal dispute.

barneyg

quadfather

barneyg

Quote from: quadfather on Saturday,January 03, 2015, 15:36:11
Ditto.

oooh oooh ... its status has been updated (I forgot to check before) ...

2014-12-31 00:00 Dispatch from the point of origin international office
2014-12-23 00:00 Accepted

Good ghads if this is the case the Portuguese mail system is worse than Royal Mail.

quadfather

malc

realy glad for you --- waiting for mine, I did start to think it would never happen  ~~

quadfather

FWIW, tracking still says it';s with customs...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Allen Williams

Where do you find tracking info for them?
BNUC-S PILOT WITH PFAW

Trev2971

Quote from: Allen Williams on Monday,January 05, 2015, 20:44:34
Where do you find tracking info for them?

I had the tracking number emailed to me ...  ~~
Alien 500 clone Multiwii
Flamewheel
RCX mini naze acro
Blackout Mini naze acro
building a carbon tri
Hubsan X4 H107L (2)
Hubsan 107D and 10

quadfather

Ditto

Allen Williams

I';ve had no confirmation of any kind, but I think I bought  batch 3. It was 21 euros for 2 boards including delivery, is that what you guys payed?
BNUC-S PILOT WITH PFAW

Trev2971

just checked m8 mine were batch 2  :-/
Alien 500 clone Multiwii
Flamewheel
RCX mini naze acro
Blackout Mini naze acro
building a carbon tri
Hubsan X4 H107L (2)
Hubsan 107D and 10

quadfather

Aye, batch 2 here. Ordered in October.

quadfather

They came in a 2/B-sized Jiffy with a rather thin protection layer.  The bag had a 2" tear in it but, against all odds, the buzzers didn';t fall out!  The boards were separated by a very thin sheet of foam.  First inspection shows no missing components, all LEDs and SMD are where they should be.  I have not powered it yet, however.

IMO, packaging was inadequate, but could have been worse.  This is a batch 2 shipment, but it was resent for some reason and OC said he packed these better.  There were reports (and evidence) of boards rubbing against each other and shaving off the SMD components for the earlier shipments.

He got my post code wrong, perhaps this is why it spent 10 days in the UK without delivery.  :shrug:

Hands0n

Glad you got your board Tim.  My two arrived last week. Similar to you, although the packaging was not damaged, it was entirely inadequate for what was being sent.    But at least it is here. I have powered both boards up with croc clips to a LiPo and they both lit up fine.  Next time the soldering iron is out I';ll fit the beepers.  Then I';ve got to find an opportunity to strip the ZMR250 down and fit.
--
Danny

Dino

Quote from: Allen Williams on Monday,January 05, 2015, 21:23:38
I';ve had no confirmation of any kind, but I think I bought  batch 3. It was 21 euros for 2 boards including delivery, is that what you guys payed?
The batch 3 boards have not been finalised yet, I';m not expecting to see mine until mid to end of Feb.  In the mean time the batch 2 board is up and running now.::)

Only problem I have is 1 LED missing and 1 not working.

mrmurder1975

glad to see they are finally starting to roll in chaps. can i just remind people its a very good idea to isolate the standoffs from the pdb with some nylon washers. i have not stripped mine down yet but i strongly suspect that is what fried my naze board. unfortunately its too late for me,the damage has been done and id hate to see anyone else fry stuff after you have waited so long for them.

on a sidenote, if anyone decides to move on one of their spare boards, please let me know as im after one and don';t want to wait an age for batch 3 to be ready. Thank You!  ~~
How high can it go?    High!
How far can it go?      Far!
How fast can it go?     Fast!
Can i have a go?        NO!!

barneyg

at this rate you may just get a batch 3 before I get my batch 2';s :)

mrmurder1975

Quote from: barneyg on Tuesday,January 06, 2015, 02:17:01
at this rate you may just get a batch 3 before I get my batch 2';s :)

lets hope thats not the case and yours will arrive soon mate. it sucks waiting for things to arrive (im waiting for my quanum kit) so i feel your pain.

when (if) i do get a batch 3 board, it will be from team legit. its just too much of a lottery buying from OC directly. The batch 2 board i got from TL may of been slightly more expensive but they shipped it quickly and it was well protected in its large padded envelope. Where as the b2 board i got via OC was damaged,as most of you probably know.
How high can it go?    High!
How far can it go?      Far!
How fast can it go?     Fast!
Can i have a go?        NO!!

barneyg

I mean it could have at least shown up for my birthday :(.  I just had to make do with Jack Daniels fudge, Baily';s and chocolate covered marzipan with steak and chips

Hands0n

Quote from: barneyg on Tuesday,January 06, 2015, 17:45:29
I mean it could have at least shown up for my birthday :(.  I just had to make do with Jack Daniels fudge, Baily';s and chocolate covered marzipan with steak and chips

That is just so ... well .... unacceptable.  Our thoughts are with you during that moment of hardship. ::)
--
Danny