Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,September 19, 2024, 00:14:15

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
12 May 2024 08:13:51
 I have some F1 Abusemark boards going spare,,,,,,,,,,,,,    ;)    :azn
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:12:29
And with oldskool parts  :D
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:11:57
I must be the only one doing tricopters right now  :laugh:
DarkButterfly:
11 May 2024 22:09:30
 :D
Gaza07:
11 May 2024 21:15:16
Domain has been renewed closure has been cancelled  :D
Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,478
  • Total Topics: 20,271
  • Online today: 30
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 28
Total: 28

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Integrated PDB for ZMR 250

Started by quadfather, Saturday,October 18, 2014, 16:32:00

Previous topic - Next topic

mrmurder1975

Hopefully for those of you still waiting, it wont be too much longer. i think its reasonable to assume they are in the uk, being as a few of us here have had theirs. probably just caught up in the crimbo post.

Got my fingers crossed for you all that you get them before christmas  :crossfingers:
How high can it go?    High!
How far can it go?      Far!
How fast can it go?     Fast!
Can i have a go?        NO!!

barneyg

Dino

Just as I';m contemplating ordering batch 3 boards (not even built the batch 2 yet)!

Guess that the plastic washer/stand off suggestion in the thread should work though.

Allen Williams

Still have got mine yet, yes as long as we use plastic washers think they will be fine.
BNUC-S PILOT WITH PFAW

mrmurder1975

anyone know what size plastic washers we need and where to source them from in the uk?
no sign of the copper showing through on mine yet but Id rather address this before it becomes a problem :frantic:

mrmurder1975

if anyone has a batch one board with the stock buzzer which is extremely quiet and virtually useless, then it can be replaced with the one in the link below. This is the buzzer that comes with the B2 board and is considerably louder than its predecessor and is actually suitable for the purpose its intended for!

http://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/tmb12a05-buzzer-datasheet.120953/

brokenpete

Where can i purchase one of these???
TBS Disco 1:
EZUHF, NAZA V2, TBS CORE, TBS 69 CAM, TBS UNITY 2.4GHZ 800MW VTX, TBS V2 900KV MOTORS, TBS BULLETPROOF ESC'S, GRAUPNER 10X5 PROPS

TBS Disco 2:
EZUHF, NAZA V2, TBS CORE, TBS 69 CAM, TBS UNITY 2.4GHZ 800MW VTX, T-MOTOR 900KV MOTORS, TBS BULLETPROOF ESC'S, GRAUPNER 10X5 PROPS

And more..

mrmurder1975

not entirely sure mate. but if you google it,you should be able to find one.

malc

I';m still waiting from batch 2 had email when everybody else did --- any body else waiting still   :waiting:

barneyg

Yep ... nearly 3 weeks now ... I';ve had an order that I made after that email delivered from China since then.  His rcgroups mailbox is full and he';s ignored my email to him.  He can';t control the mail system but he could have the courtesy to communicate with his customers.  Decidedly unimpressed to be honest.

Roccodog

I ordered a batch 3 board a few days ago and sent overcraft a pm via rcgroups to confirm he had received it, it took a few days but did get a reply. I get the impression demand is higher than expected.
No major rush though still waiting for the rest of the bits to turn up from China.  I guess I';ll just have to carry on watching fpv on YouTube for a bit longer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

karlak

Still waiting for Batch 2 here as well.

Strange that the US have had some delivered and also a "distributor" over there have just received theirs ?

malc

phew started to think I was the only one :sweating:

quadfather

I have just received an email from overcraft saying he sent me another two boards and apologised for the delay.  This time I got a tracking number, too.

Not sure what happened to the first shipment, if it was returned to him or what...  :shrug:
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

malc

I';ve just got email too + tracking no --- not sure what going on --- xmas post  :-/  :crossfingers:
I did send an email on Wednesday not sure if that helped  :hmm:

Roccodog

Quote from: mrmurder1975 on Monday,December 15, 2014, 13:34:02
anyone know what size plastic washers we need and where to source them from in the uk?
no sign of the copper showing through on mine yet but Id rather address this before it becomes a problem :frantic:

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=250787440633

I';ve just ordered a pack of these in m3 size ready for the board arriving.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trev2971

Ive also received the email ... gutted! just got my last bits to build :(

oh! well at least he';s doing something about it ... so not going to moan , hats off to him as I didnt mail him  ~~
TBS Discovery v1 Naza FC / 3d print gimbal
TBS Discovery NazeAcro £100 Special
Alien 500 clone Multiwii
Flamewheel
TBS Discovery Naze32 full
Tbs Discovery aq500pro fc
RCX mini naze acro
Blackout Mini naze acro
HK550 scratch mini nazeacro
building a carbon tri
Hubsan X4 H107L (2)
Hubsan 107D and 10

Marty McFly

Got the same e-mail at least its positive,Marty and the borrowed doggie, :scotland:

Dino

Quote from: Roccodog on Friday,December 19, 2014, 18:18:11
http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&alt=web&id=250787440633

I';ve just ordered a pack of these in m3 size ready for the board arriving.

That';s exactly the same set that I ordered this afternoon!

Great minds and all that.

bazzerh

These do look quite good apart from the postage/comms/delamination issues. If I build another suped up mini I might think about getting one.

Just an idea about the delamination problems, how about some car paintwork protector adhesive film cut to cover the board around the post holes? It';s super hard wearing,  used a lot to protect the chassis on rc cars, can find sheets on ebay I believe. There';s also some carbon effect stuff but it';s not as tough

btw where are these used on the frame? In place of upper bottom deck I guess? Are they as strong as the kit frame?
Round By Round Qualifying and Finals For All.

it just makes sense

Hands0n

Quote from: quadfather on Friday,December 19, 2014, 17:29:34
I have just received an email from overcraft saying he sent me another two boards and apologised for the delay.  This time I got a tracking number, too.

Not sure what happened to the first shipment, if it was returned to him or what...  :shrug:

Same email here too. What a pickle. I hope he hasnt been ripped off..
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

barneyg

Hmmm ... I';d PM';d him yesterday and got a response today with a similar content except it was "I';ll be posting them tomorrow as the post office is closed now"

I was feeling happier but now seeing your posts I';m left thinking WTF was the PO closed for my boards and not for you guys.

quadfather

Just had another response from overcraft.  He said he padded the PDBs with foam on the capacitor side.

Hopefully this will get more boards intact to us!
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

Trev2971

Got my 2 this morning (wipes brow) ... very nice they are too

I amazed they managed to make it through the Christmas post in one piece mind, as previously mentioned the padded bag is thin and the ';foam'; packing between them is so thin its adding little/no protection, although at the price it may have been impossible to pack them any other way

very happy with them and in time for a build :)

hope the rest of you who are still waiting get them damage free  ~~
Alien 500 clone Multiwii
Flamewheel
TBS Discovery Naze32 full
Tbs Discovery aq500pro fc
RCX mini naze acro
Blackout Mini naze acro
HK550 scratch mini nazeacro
building a carbon tri
Hubsan X4 H107L (2)
Hubsan 107D and 10

Marty McFly

great news Trev,hope mine arrive soon,Marty and the borrowed doggie, :scotland:

Hands0n

--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

barneyg

Me too <double sigh>.  Santa didn';t bring me anything this year :(

Allen Williams

BNUC-S PILOT WITH PFAW

malc

just got home from my son';s
and guess what was in my post box
yes they have arrived :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Trev2971

Alien 500 clone Multiwii